#2 Easter Parade In NYC

As you know the last Sunday, April 16th was Easter! Have you ever joined Easter parade? Thousands of people flocked to Fifth Avenue in Midtown, Manhattan for the Easter parade.



The parade started at 10pm and continued until 4pm, from 49th Street to 57th Street on Fifth Avenue. The best place to watch was the area around St. Patrick's Cathedral. There were various people who wore their fancy costumes on the street and many people including me were crazy about taking pictures. I also bought a handmade bonnet near Central Park.😁
(I bought it from her. But sorry I forgot asking her name.... .)
(It's her⇧)

Fabulous People!! I love those people!


She is so adorable!!😍😍



...and guess what!?
I was arrested!!! 😱😱😱
Even police officers were willing to take a picture with me.

It has been a week since I came here and I felt like I could be a part of  NYC at the parade. Now I'm thinking what type of costume I should wear next year. I can't wait!! Anyway, Happy Easter to everyone!💗

Reina






Comments

Popular Posts