#16 Vintage Scarves



Hi, everyone! How's it going?😊 Did your school start already? I was quite busy these days since I started my work as a columnist for Japanese Website called "SEKAI STORY" and I am writing about vintage stores, thrift stores and variety stores in New York City monthly. So check it out! (Unfortunately, everything is written in Japanese tho.) 

みなさんこんにちは😊 私は最近少しバタバタしていて、なかなかブログを書くことが出来なかったのですが、みなさんはこの夏いかがお過ごしですか? そういえば最近SEKAI.STORYというWebサイトに、コラムニストとしてお仕事に参加させていただいています。私は月に1回、主にニューヨークにあるヴィンテージストア、古着屋さん、雑貨屋さんについて書かせていただきますので、お時間あればぜひチェックしてやってくださいね💗 そっちは全部日本語で書かせていただいています。


My favorite scarves

Anyway, I’m going to tell you about vintage scarves today. Of course, I understand some people don't like vintage or secondhand stuff. But I think putting some vintage stuff in your coordinate can help you to show your originality or characters and, personally I love vintage stuff because of their unique colors and unique shapes.💕 Even in my country, Japan, it's popular for fashionista people to have vintage stuff. For beginners, I highly recommend you to check vintage scarves at stores because there are so many ways to use scarves as you can see in the next picture and it's easy for people in all generation to use them.    

This brown scarf is my current favorite one. Although my hair color is pink or purple these days, it is easy to use brown or navy colored scarves. You can use on your hair, on your bag, as a belt, and even as a bra or a top! I like putting a scarf on my tote bag for school. Putting a pretty colored scarf will be an accent in your coordinate. 

Hope you enjoyed this post and own vintage scarves! 
Have a great weekend!😆
Reina 💗



Comments

Popular Posts